Re Svayem, The Swami Vivekananda Assam Youth Empowerment (SVAYEM) Yojana, which was announced by Assam’s Finance Minister in his budget speech on February 7, 2017, is a flagship program that provides financial assistance to Assamese youths who want to start businesses in the manufacturing, trading, or service sectors.
The goal of this scheme is to provide financial aid to Assamese youth who want to start their own business. Around 2 lac persons will receive cash assistance of Rs. 50,000 through this scheme. The government of Assam hopes to boost the state’s economy with this financial assistance. People in rural and urban areas will benefit from the execution of this scheme.
Svayem Scheme Online Application:-
Re Svayem, the Swami Vivekananda Assam Young Empowerment Scheme (SVAYEM) was established by the Assam state finance minister to create employment for youth in both rural and urban areas. The state government has promised to do is provide Rs. 50000 to 2 lakh young people in order to foster entrepreneurship in Assam. The government intends to develop the youth’s economic structure with this financial assistance. Applicants who want to apply for the Swami Vivekananda Assam Youth Empowerment Yojana can either download the official notification or follow some simple steps to register for SVAYEM online.
1) Applicants have to open the official website that is assam.gov.in/en/main/SVAYEM
2) Now click on the Application form of SVAYEM
3) An Application form will be there on your computer screen
4) Take the print out and fill this form.
5) Now attach all documents and Submit it to the District Level Committee (DLC)
6) District Level Committee will check it and send it to the bank for online consideration
7) Bank will decide on the basis of the viability of each project
8) After completing the internal processes Bank will update the status on the online MIS system of this scheme.
Benefits Of Re Svayem Scheme:-
- Under the revived Swami Vivekananda Assam Youth Empowerment (SVAYEM) Yojana, each individual would receive Rs. 50,000 as seed money.
- While groups of five people (Rs 50,000 per person) would be eligible for Rs 2.5 lakh, groups of ten people would be eligible for Rs 5 lakh, and so on, with a maximum of 20 people.
- The scheme’s overall budget is Rs. 1000 crore, with all funds coming from the government.
- All members of self-help organizations, joint liability groups, and other similar groupings and federations that have organized themselves for entrepreneurial ventures would be beneficiaries.
Who Is Apply For Re Svayem Scheme:-
Re Svayem, To be eligible for the SVAYEM Scheme in Assam, all applicants must meet the following criteria:
- The applicant must be a long-term resident of Assam.
- The applicant’s age must be under 40 years old.
- He or she must have completed high school.
- Before September 1, 2020, the applicant must be a member of one of the existing Self Help Groups, Joint Liability Groups, or other similar organizations.