Under Atal Amrit Abhiyan, APL and BPL families can take Atal Amrit Card from the state government. One of the best initiatives for APL and BPL families is the Atal Amrit Abhiyan. with an annual income of up to 5lakhs yearly can receive this cashless treatment and don’t miss out on any health emergencies treatment.
About Atal Amrit Abhiyan
The State Government of Assam has introduced the Atal Amrit Abhiyan, a new healthcare insurance plan Under the scheme, the government will provide insurance coverage of up to Rs. 2 lakh per year to each household in the state.
The project began on December 25, 2016, and it is still running. The application form for the Assam Atal Amrit Abhiyan can be downloaded in PDF format from the scheme’s official website.
For BPL and APL families dealing with chronic, sudden, or acute health concerns, the Atal Amrit Abhiyan health insurance scheme was launched.
Atal Amrit Abhiyan Eligibility Criteria
The following steps were followed for Atal Amrit Abhiyan health insurance plan:
- All BPL families in the state with an annual income of less than Rs. 1.2 lakhs will be eligible for free health care under the scheme.
- Furthermore, those who fall into the APL category and earn between Rs. 1.2 lakhs and Rs. 5 lakhs per year payed on a one-time premium of Rs. 100/- per member each year to be eligible for the scheme.
- Employees in the Central and State Governments who are currently employed or retired will be ineligible for this scheme.
- Each enrollment’s documents will be thoroughly examined to determine whether they fall into the BPL or APL categories.
Required Document For Atal Amrit Card
The following are the documents that will be requested at the time of registration under the scheme.
- Income Certificate
- Voter ID Card
- EPIC Card
- NFSA Card is also valid if have
- Other valid documents
- A Photograph of the patient which are attested by a Doctor.
Atal Amrit Abhiyan Diseases Covered
Under the Atal Amrit Abhiyan, a total of 437 diseases will be covered, which are divided into 6 categories. There are:-
- Kidney diseases
- Neo-natal diseases
- Neurological conditions
- Cardiovascular diseases
Benefits of Atal Amrit Abhiyan
Providing cashless treatment and critical care coverage
This scheme would cover a total of 437 illnesses.
Insurance coverage of up to Rs. 2 lakh per year.
Designed for low-income families and persons living below the poverty line.
The goal of the scheme is to make treatment more affordable.
How To Apply Atal Amrit Card
Applying for your Atal Amrit card, head to the official website at https://nhm.assam.gov.in/. Click on the Application Format to avail the application form. Once you’ve filled it, you must return it to your district’s Office of the Joint Director of Health Services along with the relevant papers. You have the option of submitting it yourself or sending it via post.